Sub Aqua Diving Services (UK) Ltd can assist any shipping agencies/vessel owners in any project/emergency work that may arise. We are on call 24 hours a day as a fouled prop or suspected hull damage can occur at any time. In some cases a video survey of screws, legs or the hull of a vessel are peace of mind for the vessel owners and captain!
Below is a list of tasks performed by SADS related to Shipping
- Hull Coating Inspections.
- Damage Assessments.
- CCTV - Colour Digital Video, Topside Monitor and Diver-to-Surface Communication.
- Pintle and Rudder Stock Fastners/Keepers Inspected Without Removing and Replacing Access Plates.
- Digital Video Inspection in Lieu of Dry-Docking.
- Underwater Structural Inspections and Surveys.
- Underwater Surveys for Class Extension.
- Pre-Purchase Surveys.
- Rudder and Tail Inspections and Clearances.
- Potable Water Tank Inspection.
- Dredger Hopper Door I/R/M
- Bow Thruster Clearance
- Anode I/R/M
- Transducer Replacement
- Sea Chest Inspection
- Water Intake Plugging
- River Bed Survey Prior to Vessel Docking